Template Faerie

There's No Such Thing as Competition in the Blogoshere

Published on Monday, April 18, 2011
By Sarah Payne
blog competition
If you remember the day when you created your first blog, you probably remember it as being easy. If you remember the months afterward, you probably remember them as being strenuous, monotonous, and maybe even discouraging. You might have watched the other bloggers, who published content daily—maybe even twice daily, like they had a content machine. How was it so easy for them? Why wasn't it easy for you? How would you ever get noticed when you were constantly being lost in the crowd by your competitors? That's a question I asked myself many times when I created Template Faerie, and that's what my guest post on Blog Engage is about.

My guest post is called There's No Such Thing as Competition in the Blogosphere. I'm using it as my entry for the Blog Engage 500 USD Guest Blogging Contest. I'm really excited about this contest. Brian has been doing some great things with the community lately, and I'm glad to take part this time. I think I had more fun writing this post than any other post I've written.

One of the things that will determine the winners of this contest is how well the guest posts are promoted. I hope you'll help me out with this! If you have the time, I would be very grateful for any comments, tweets, Facebook shares, and Blog Engage votes.

Thanks, and happy blogging!

Image credit: I Can Has Cheezburger?

About the Author

I'm Sarah Payne, the author of this blog. I'm an amateur writer and template designer, an avid Blogger-user, and a reptile lover. One way or another, I ended up creating TF to show people that blogs don't have to be ugly and to share my unavoidably opinionated rants. You can also find me on Twitter and Google+.